10.31.2005

St. Petersburg

It's time, kids. It's time for another contest. This time there will be two winners yet again. Supergrass is the featured artist and we're hyping their excellent new album "Road to Rouen."

The first winner will receive the album, magnets, pins, and the CD single for "Kiss of Life." They will also receive a very limited edition iPod case made by Tinymeat. Only 20 were made. Click the artwork below to check out the Tinymeat site.


click for more meat!

The second winner will receive CD singles of "St. Petersburg" and "Kiss of Life" as well as magnets and pins.

Click on the band below to check out the site for the new album.
click to check out the new Supergrass album Road to Rouen


Also, here are some links to check out the video for St. Petersburg:

hi-res/Windows Media Player
hi-res/Quicktime

And, lastly, you can go here to check out the review I wrote of Supergrass' latest album, "Road to Rouen."

To take part in the contest, all you have to do is leave a comment here, or email me (the address is right over there to your right at the top of the links list) and tell me why you should win. Or tell me why you shouldn't. Either way, you could be a winner!

plug in, turn on, tune in

1 comment:

j-dub said...

whi i should win.

*because I haven't bought new music in, like, two weeks.

*because I had a borders gift cert and showed incredible self-control and actually bought books with it, instead of music.

*because I returned everything I got for my birthday so I could buy an ipod. shameless.