10.30.2005

Overheard in Detroit

Lately I've taken to eavesdropping on random strangers. Sometimes it's not intentional and completely unavoidable.

Overheard Thursday night at the Broken Social Scene show at the Majestic Theater:
"I get high to this song every night"
The reply? "we need to find five bitches"

Overheard Saturday night in the Garden Bowl:
"I don't want to date him, I just want to screw him. I just want to fuck him, that's all." Note: This girl was sitting at the bar by herself and practically screaming this information into her cell phone. There were only a couple of people there and the music wasn't very loud. All you could hear was her screaming into that phone.


Unrelated: More stuff coming soon regarding the new Supergrass album "Road to Rouen." There will be a contest and links and all kinds of things. Just gimme a minute.


plug in, turn on, tune in

No comments: