7.27.2004

Have You Ever Seen "Vision Quest?"

That question was overheard today at work.  Being said, it can only mean a few things.  Unfortunately, this time it means that the ladies are listening to old Madonna in the office today.  Considering that it's now been a little over twenty-six hours since I quit smoking, my normal tolerance for subpar '80s pop music is not at it's usual level.  I may soon step on someone's throat, and I think I know whose.  My supervisor was supposed to be out all of last week, then yesterday and today.  As usual, he came back a day early.  I strolled in about 10 minutes late, thinking nothing of it, and suddenly I start getting interrogated.  He already knows the answers to the questions, he only asks them to make sure I was doing my job (and his) while he was gone.  It's so absurd, it makes me feel like I'm in grade school or something. 

 

No comments: