2.23.2004

Cracking Up

Why must life be so difficult? Why do people have to be so stubborn? Why can't I openly discuss what I want to type here right now? It's too personal, that's why, but it's getting to me. I shouldn't let it bother me, it seems like I can't affect the inevitable outcome, but I keep trying because I keep melting. I have all the patience in the world if I think I can affect an outcome, however, if I can't do anything about it, I get pissed. I'm on the verge of getting pissed. That's pissed, with a 't', pist, and pist will equal failure. Rejection. Letdown. I hate this shit. I've been patient for a long time, but I'm starting to crack. I'm cracking up.

It seems so simple, like 1 + 1 = 2, but it's more like 1 + 1 = insane drama. I got 2+2 on my mind.

I wish more people would just say fuck caution, and do what feels right. I'm rational and practical as hell, but right now, I'm ready to do anything to solve this. Fuck it, I'm gonna go watch Lost in Translation again.

on my knees...

No comments: