8.11.2006

Nosferatu Man

Overdone? Yes. But I don't care. Here's the first twenty tracks that come up on my iPod when I hit shuffle:

  • If It Don't Work Out (undubbed demo) - The Zombies: In the Studio
  • Gudbuy T'Jane - Slade: Get Yer Boots On (GH)
  • A Force On Edge - Beans: Shock City Maverick
  • Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles: Anthology (disc 1)
  • Folson Prison Blues - Johnny Cash: Hits
  • Yes, I Guess - French Kicks: The Trial Of the Century
  • The Ordinary Boys - Morrissey: Viva Hate (EMI Centenary Edition)
  • Solid Baby - T. Rex: Wax Co. Singles-As and Bs
  • Broken Record - Bouncing Souls: How I Spent My Summer Vacation
  • Untitled: Arnulf On Drums 1 - Faust: The Faust Tapes
  • Disconnected - Aceyalone & RJD2: Magnificent City
  • Wild Flowers - Ryan Adams: Gold
  • Original Me - ALL: Anthology
  • Obstacle 2 - Interpol: Turn On the Bright Lights
  • Damage - Ol' Dirty Bastard: Return to the 36 Chambers
  • Pretty Baby - I Am the World Trade Center: The Tight Connection
  • A Bird In the Hand Is Worthless - The Deadly Snakes: Porcella
  • The Heavens - The Raveonettes: Pretty In Black
  • Time Out (Segue) - Edan: Beauty & the Beat

I've been really into the random/shuffle thing lately. When you have 8000 songs in one spot, its easy to forget what all you have...


plug in, turn on, tune in

No comments: