8.11.2006

Dandy Of the Underworld

I have a couple of new links to highlight today. First, is a Hamtramck-based blog called Seat of the Revolution. And second is the Hamtramck Star, an online news site for all things Hamtramck. I don't know why I didn't already have that on here...I don't really live in Hamtramck, but very, very close, and I've been there an awful lot.

Also, Toybreaker, which is Detroiter Bethany Shorb's blog about circuit-bending, fashion, Dethlab, and generally dark, chaotic, and experimental music.

And, there's another one that I saw awhile ago, but forgot to post: Got Detroit? Subtitled, "boyishly tackling man-sized problems."

Gina Gold, the Brooklyn-based promo goddess recently alerted me to another good local blog called Pink Is the New Blog. I like it. Check it out.

Shit, check out all of 'em.


plug in, turn on, tune in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout.

Hamtramckstar.com is the latest and greatest for sure, a joint effort of mine and my wife Hillary's. SOTR is still my personal blog but not updated much these days though it's got some infamous history in Ypsilanti.

How close are you to Hamtramck? I just wonder if I ought to list you there or as a Wayne County blog.

Dr Cherry