11.03.2005

I Am a Fashion God

I guess Michael Brown (former head of FEMA) never saw that clause in the agency's IT policy about not expecting any kind of privacy when using 'company' email...

This piece of shit who joked around and wasted everyone's time with his complete lack of competence in handling the Hurricane Katrina situation is now even more of a laughing stock than before. CNN has obtained copies of several emails sent back and forth between Brown, his secretary, and several of his associates within FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. I just checked and in the hour or two since I read the original article, it has been removed from CNN's site. However, the actual scans of the emails are still up there. Click on "I'm trapped now, please rescue me." to view those emails. Sounds boring, but really it isn't. It's a great view into what goes on in the tiny mind of the man who was supposed to be leading our federally-funded emergency relief effort.


plug in, turn on, tune in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the part that sez "In this crises and on Tv you need to look more hard working. Roll up the sleeves."

heelarious.