8.20.2005

The American Dream (I Did It My Way)

So, as some of you may have noticed, I've been making flyers for myself and for some other people for the past year or so. I admit, some of them were pretty bad. Some were not safe for work, some were too much, and some were just right. I've had a lot of fun doing it, and the whole point of it for me was to learn how to use Photoshop the hard way. I'm better with 'hands-on' when it comes to learning.

So I've been working with the graphic design stuff more than ever lately, slowly figuring it all out. I just recently started doing some freelance design work, and its all part of my grand scheme of things. I am very slowly building a small business from the ground up. If anyone is interested in me doing any kind of graphics work for them, I'm cheap! If you click the Isolation Design logo below, it will take you to my portfolio so far (link launches in a separate window). If you're interested, my email address is over there to the right. Thank you.




stop looking at me!

3 comments:

j-dub said...

wow...that's the most not-safe-for-work link I've opened in a long time!

(nice designs, tho)

Anonymous said...

O.J. Trial Killed Soaps
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Most of the blogs I've visited aren't worth my time. Yours seems to be an exception to the rule! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home business idea site. It pretty much covers home business idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

hmm... hmm... hmm... where have I heard all of this before... hmm... hmm... hmm... it all sounds sooo familiar... hmm... hmm... hmm...