2.22.2005

Save the Baby Seals!

Bored at work...the fluorescence above and the computer monitor in front of me are flashing at a rate faster than I can detect, but I know they do it. That's why I get headaches at work. This shit ain't stressful. I'm not dehydrated, it's just regularly interrupted cycles of light - flashing, flashing, flashing - on/off on/off on/off on/off. I was checking out Technorati, where you can look up any URL to see what other sites have linked to it. Call me vain, but I don't care, I wanted to see if anyone who hides behind HTML has been droppin' my link to their readers. There were two. Unfortunately, one of those is my other site,Dead By Christmas. But...the other was a site that sounded familiar. It's my friend J-Dub. His site is called The Baby Seal Club. Definitely worth checking out. Kind of in the same vein as this site with the occasional dry sarcasm.


stop looking at me!

No comments: