10.04.2004

What You Don't Know

Have you ever noticed that little button over on the left, below the list of links and archive links? It says "SITE METER." Obviously, it's a counter for the site. This is the cool thing, I can go to the site meter website, and check out all kinds of information on you people. Don't worry, it's nothing that isn't normally available. One thing that I like is that I can see what search strings people are using to find my site. So, without further ado, I give you a bunch of searches that bring you to this site. I'm not listing all of them here, but I think the most common search is for the word 'tetrafluoroethane'. Odd.

  1. Jaime Easter + Pirhanas
  2. Joe Lampinen
  3. fucked + ass + girlgang + bang
  4. mock-jargon + party
  5. prostitutes + Sarnia + strip + club
  6. tetrafluoroethane + petroleum + hydrocarbon
  7. Japanese + punk rock
  8. temperature + Sofia
  9. Suicide Girls + Elara + free
  10. huffing + tetrafluoroethane
  11. Ghetto Recorders + Detroit, MI
  12. Greenhornes + CDs for sale
  13. Volt Records
  14. techno music + listen + danger danger + fire in the disco
  15. tetrafluorethane + Texas + dangerous drugs
  16. "I said shit goddamn, I'm a man"



No comments: