10.05.2004

Heineken?!? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon.

It's days like today when I actually like my job. Last week, I covered for one of my bosses. If it was the one boss, it wouldn't be that bad, because he doesn't really do anything besides squint at Excel sheets on his computer. The other one has a ton of tedious bullshit to do everyday. That's the baws I covered for last week. I've covered for him many, many times in the past. I don't know why this week was any different. It actually wasn't that bad. I got some much needed overtime out of it, too. Anyhoo, today he stealthily gave me a case of PBR for helpin' him out. He had to do it secretly because this is a corporate office, regardless of the anti-professionalism that drips from this place. Either way, I'm pretty happy about it. Anyone want a beer?



No comments: