4.04.2004

Erotic Neurotic

D-d-d-dance party at the d-d-d-dj booth. You shoulda been there. It was a good time. Last night was one of my better Saturdays in my (almost) seven years of DJing at the Garden Bowl (Detroit). Punk rock and hip hop and rock 'n' roll and soul. Teeth clenching, hips twisting, knees jerking. Say it loud, say it proud, true evil has glamour and sex appeal. I was told that someone who doesn't know me asked if I was 'weird'. Still not sure what was meant by that, I should probably ask her. She asked if I was weird because I was drinking wine? Is it because I'm a man? Is it because I was wearing a black t-shirt with a skull and crossbones on it? Is it because she's from Russia, and men from Russia don't drink wine? Wine is good, wine makes me wanna dance. Naheed says that wine is an emotional drunk. That's good, right? She says she always ends up crying when she drinks wine. I always end up happy. Thanks to Holly (my dance partner- I'll grow back the beard someday, I promise), Dom (by way of Texas, checkin' out the D), Jill, Johnny, Logan (please, next week can we have no incidents with spilled Jack Daniels on my CDs?), Katie, Angela, and Chris for comin' out. Special thanks to Snow White for still wanting to be friends.

...and we can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio...

No comments: