1.27.2004

I have seen it, it is real!

I woke up in someone else's arms. I was dreaming, I was dreaming of you! Oh, wait, I'm drunk. I was wondering where that came from. Get ready for some aimless meandering, folks. Or maybe not. I don't know, I'm not really feelin' it right now. Someone told me today that they were disappointed that I only had one post from today, but I thought I had more. Good question, I'm not gonna check, because I really don't care. Then again, it's almost tomorrow, then it won't matter anymore, will it? Who really IS reading this shit? I know Andy and Eli are checkin' it out. Apparently, Mike is, too. Anyone else? Does it really matter what I parade in front of all of you? Writing things down is therapeutic, but do I risk the run of offending people (!) ? Or will prosecutors be trespassed? I really don't know. END DRUNKEN RANT. All hail Fat Bastard Shiraz!

No comments: