8.29.2006

The Drugs Don't Work

STILL having problems. It does only seem to be an issue if you're using Firefox on a Mac. Seriously, if any of you are having any problems viewing this page, let me know through a comment or an email. From what I've seen, when on a Mac using Firefox, all the sidebar content with the Musicbox and links and archives is pushed down to the very bottom, and the main content is in two columns side by side. Maybe I'll look into moving over to Moveable Type or TypePad or something...I don't know. I'm sure the issue just comes down to something in the CSS/HTML scripting, but I can't tell for sure. Everytime I tweak something, I still have the same problem. According to Blogger, everything should work fine with Firefox on a Mac. But, Blogger prefers that I switch over to their new templates, and I don't want to. I even tried switching over temporarily to see how it looks, and the same issue was there. \

Either way, I have some new posts coming in the very near future. Today, I promise.


plug in, turn on, tune in

1 comment:

brexians said...

i have the same problems
i could not use picasa
and on firefox the colors are shit!
maybe it was wrong decision to move in beta...
you have a very informative blog
bravo
demetrios