5.08.2006

Detroit Breakdown

Okay, first, scroll down and read my review of the new Bellrays album. If you've already done that, read on.

If you're in the Detroit area, you can win tickets to see the Bellrays at Small's on May 21st as well as some nicely done posters. I guess you don't have to be in the Detroit area to win, but I can't imagine someone from Wyoming wanting to drive to Detroit to see a show. I guess. I don't know. Anyhoo, to enter the contest, leave a comment with your name and email address. Also note whether or not you want to be added to the addVice email list.

Here are some of the posters:





NOTE: there is some confusion over whether or not the Bellrays will be playing Detroit on this tour, so while we wait to see what's happening with that, the contest is just for the posters.


plug in, turn on, tune in

No comments: