4.25.2006

Un Chien Andalou

Okay, so the first time I saw this, I thought it was funny. That was probably last summer. My friend Dave K has one in a Hitler-style. But I still don't know if it was an actual tattoo or just drawn on. Then, last week, my friend Chris told me that I should come out with him and his friends to get tattoos together. There was one stipulation: everyone was getting the same tattoo. I'm not exactly a bandwagon jumper, and I'm sure as hell not going to jump when it concerns something as permanent as a tattoo. You know what they were getting? Handlebar mustaches tattooed on the side of their index finger. That way you can hold your finger up to your upper lip and have a fake mustache whenever you want. To me, it's something that seems so obvious and funny that it has to have been done before. I had no idea it was a new trend. Check out this video:



plug in, turn on, tune in

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did he end up doing it? or did he have to say no because it's played out?

Jeffery said...

Oh, he did it. Five of 'em went and all did it at once...but not me.

j-dub said...

isn't that what sharpies are for?

Jeffery said...

Oddly, a couple of these guys (the ones who I know, not the ones in RI) tend to always carry Sharpies with them. 'Just in case', you know, you need to mark your territory or something...