10.12.2005

re/discoveries

Classic fourth album.


click to check out the Supergrass site

Washed denim Easy Fit jeans from the Gap. Normally, I don't buy a whole lot of clothes besides stuff from Dickies or rock t-shirts, but these are the best kind of jeans I've ever owned.

click to check it out

Sparkling citrus beverage with pulp. You can find it at places like Trader Joe's.

click here to see the Orangina site

I fucking love this movie.

click to buy

Punk rock before they called it punk.

click to check out my favorite singles collection from the Troggs

Steve Winwood is a fucking god.

click to check out Britain's best ever 'supergroup'

Electro-pop like Depeche Mode never dreamed of.

click for Ghostly International's Solvent page

Okay, that's all for now, I'm sure I'll have more later.


plug in, turn on, tune in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.