8.02.2005

Pay No Mind To Us, We're Just a Minor Threat

Boredom consumed me yesterday. I intended to write stuff here, but then I came across something interesting. While reading memepool.com, I saw a post about a site that sounded like something I could waste a lot of time reading.

So, I went to Waiter Rant. There, I found what at first just seemed to be a waiter's typical complaints about customers. Having been a host, bartender, barback, and line cook, I figured I could relate. Some of the stories are really funny, some are a little too serious, and some are just downright shocking. After reading most of the archives, I found a common thread. This guy gets people. The stories about annoying or touching customer experiences are expected. But, his understanding of the psychology of the situations is what's so intriguing for me. You should go read it, especially if you've ever worked in a bar or restaurant.


stop looking at me!

1 comment:

j-dub said...

that guy *is* a seriously amazing writer. highly recommended.