8.31.2005

Painless

I realize that this is slightly unlike me, but I can't help it. After sitting here in my comfortably air-conditioned office looking at hundreds of pictures all day yesterday and today, I have to do something.

Please, if you're able to donate, click on the button below to give to the Red Cross to help the efforts in the Gulf Coast. In case you're not aware, the Federal Emergency Management Agency is referring to the damage done by Hurricane Katrina as the "worst natural disaster in US history." After flying over the wreckage, the governor of Mississippi said that he can only imagine that this is what Hiroshima looked like after the bomb was dropped. It's that bad. Seriously. Over 500,000 people have been displaced from their homes and jobs, perhaps permanently.

Thank you.


plug in, turn on, tune in

No comments: