6.03.2005

Get Behind Me Satan

This morning, as usual, I was bored at work. I checked the usual things online, but then I pulled up McSweeney's Internet Tendency . I've addressed this site before in a previous post, probably weeks ago. Its a literary site. Anyway, they have this section called Reviews of New Food. Its fucking hilarious. Most of the new food that gets reviewed is junk food or fast food. Totally worth your time. You can find it here. I also highly suggest checking out the rest of the site. There's new stuff every day. The lists are also good, too. One of my favorites is 'Tools or Actions in Photoshop That, Were They Applicable To Real Life, Would Prove Useful At Various Stages of a Relationship'. That one is here.

I also highly recommend checking the food reviews on McSweeney's and then maybe watching "Unwrapped" on the Food Network to get the whole picture on what you're eating, and how its made. Fascinating.


stop looking at me!

No comments: