1.24.2005

Planet Perspex

Today I found something fun: the Department of Defense website. I had no idea they were so forthcoming with information. There's all kinds of fun things here, including articles with titles like "Birthing Democracy a Painful Process" (isn't it painful to birth anything?), and photos of all sorts of fun stuff, like this one of Dubya visiting Camp X-Ray. I find it interesting that the one organization in this company that has the most to hide has a very informative and thorough website. I suppose there's a lot of info that we just don't realize is at our fingertips with the aid of a computer and the blessed mother of broadband. Go check out that DoD site. There's a lot of stuff to wade through. It might all be BS, I don't know, but it's interesting nonetheless.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Tim's cousin I posted up here so youd see this a little sooner. I can't express to you how grateful I am so see his picture online. We lost so much that day more than anyone ever should. Tim was an inspiration for everyone. Don't ever let anyone forget who he was. Even more importantly what he was to us. Thank You. Just Thanks.