9.21.2004

Wet From Birth

I disappear today. I don't know how or why, but I do. I'm feeling crippled somehow. Physically, I'm fine, not any unhealthier than normal. I have noticed that I've lost weight, so that's good (too bad I can't afford to go out and buy some clothes that fit). It's something in my head, and it's hitting me all over. I probably just need coffee. That, or a complete overhaul of my life. While I do have job security, it's a tedious and boring job, and I hope to not be here within a year. I also hope to be in Europe within five years. Not just vacation, I mean I hope to be living in Europe within five years. The question is where and how. Money's also been on my mind lately. I guess that ties in with the shitty job. All of these things, as well as affairs of the heart make me feel weak. I do too many things in the name of romantic idealism. I feel like driving to Chicago right now and making a visit I shoulda made a long time ago. It won't help anything, but I'll feel better.


No comments: