8.16.2004

I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night

From time to time, I have no time. Lately, I've been struggling to post new stuff here for your slacking-from-work enjoyment, but I got shit goin' on, ya know? So, occasionally, I feel the need to remind you of all the links over there on the left-hand side. They're all good, I wouldn't post 'em if they weren't. There's music, art, politics, mixtures of all three, architecture, news, food, interweb dorkness, other blogs, literature, anarchy, and science. Really, there's something for everyone. All links are highly recommended, so the next time you come here, and I haven't posted anything new, check out the links. I'm positive you'll find something interesting that I advocate.


1 comment:

Jack Steiner said...

It is a good mix of stuff to check out.