7.21.2004

He-ey, guys...git outta my pool!

Random annoyances and irritations for today/this week so far:
 
People who feel the need to put stickers across the windshields of their cars proclaiming what kind of vehicle they're driving should be forced to get the word "moron" tattooed on their foreheads, tit for tat and all that...same goes for those who feel the need to put 'wings' on K-Cars...speaking of cars, the people of Detroit need to learn to deal with motorcyclists and bicyclists - just because you have two more wheels than us, it doesn't mean you can't share the road!  Note to Detroiters: bicyclists and motorcyclists are perfectly legal to ride on the same road as you, so don't feel the need to try and make them fall every chance you get you piece of shit in the blue Malibu...As much as I like the air conditioning here in the office, I hate stepping outside and feeling how hot it is, and I can't help wishing I was on a boat somewhere in the middle of Lake Huron, so far out that I can't see land...I hate that I smoke out of boredom, and feel like I have little control over it....I hate the little decals that people put on their cars that look like bullet holes...you want bullet holes in your car?  I'll give you some real ones - that'll make your inner thug happy, won't it?   Eh, that's enough for today.

 

 

No comments: