7.07.2004

The Big 3 Killed My Baby

Those of you who have been reading these posts from the beginning may remember that I am a bitch for the Big 3, and I hate it. They're holding me down. The Man keeps me here at work for 10-12 hours every day lately. This is why there haven't been many new posts to the blog. Sorry 'bout that. I promise I'll post some real rants soon. Very soon. In the meantime, go over there to the left and check out the links. Many of them are updated daily. I'll leave you with this thought: Democratic Presidential candidate John Kerry and his running mate John Edwards (John squared?) think that they are better candidates than Dubya and Tricky Dick (the sequel) because they have "better hair." I haven't found the source of that quote yet, but I'll post it when I do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not an exact reference to the Kerry-hair quote, but this blurb in Time mentions it:

http://tinyurl.com/4q78j

or (longer but more permanently):

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101040719-662770,00.html

-johnW