5.22.2004

So, I was reading in Rolling Stone that Detroit audiences are the best audiences in the world. I thought "hell, I've known that for years!"

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why have I not brought this up before? There's a site that's based here in the Detroit area that's more specific than mine. I make mine sound like it's all about Detroit music, but obviously, it's not, it's just whatever I feel like spewing forth into the void of HTML. The site, Motor City Rocks, is completely dedicated to the current Detroit music scene. Unlike a few others that I've seen, this one is constantly updated (at least once daily, it seems), and is very thorough and up-to-date. So, if you come here looking for Detroit rock 'n' roll, and feel unfulfilled, check out Motor City Rocks. Then come back here.


No comments: