1.31.2004

Ice Cold Nipples and the Vulnerability Within

I can't believe I'm wearing a t-shirt with holes cut in the nipples. My nips are cold. This WAS a perfectly good Hanes v-neck t-shirt until about an hour ago. Janna felt the need to cut holes so that my nipples show. It's possible that I let her do this because the shirt was cheap, I have more, and I was huggin' the Fat Bastard again tonight. I could cut ice with these things, it's so cold in here. Farmer Fran towards the end of "Waterboy." Yeah, now you can't get that image outta yr head, can you? Then again, maybe I just don't care. I'll post a picture later. Then again, maybe not. Comcast is comin' to take their filthy modem and digital cable box tomorrow. Bastards. Comcast, Clear Channel, and Rupert Murdoch are all conspiring to take over the earth's media to further the goals of the devil. Beezlebubba is takin' over. From this point forward, Clear Channel will control all concerts and radio, Comcast will control all cable TV and internet, and Fox will handle all news. It's the new new media for a new new world.


No comments: